Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Keep the Love Going

Valentine's weekend was cold and snowy here... actually, so was yesterday. I'm starting to think JRM secretly moved me to Siberia instead of the Midwest... (Midwest Siberia?)

So let's keep things WARM with some of the love-teasers I was posting on my Facebook page this weekend...

Note: If you're not following me on Facebook, go Here (link): https://www.facebook.com/LeighTalbertMoore, and keep up with all my book news!

~Let's start with the Dragonfly series~

I love this series so much--these were the first books I ever, ever wrote, and I was (and still am) so enchanted by this family saga set on the Alabama coast...

Dragonfly (#1) is currently FREE everywhere!

Get your copy today! (Did I mention it's free...)  


The Valentine's teaser I did for this one is sort of an anti-Valentine, since it's from Anna to Jack...

On Amazon


Following Dragonfly in the lineup is Undertow, and again, this is more of an anti-Valentine... but in a different way.

While Anna is trying to get over Jack, Bill can't seem to get over Lexy~

On Amazon

Undertow is one of my favorite books. The story is hard and terrible and tragic, and I hate what happens to these characters and their choices.

But I took a chance both in the structure and in the storyline, and I think it came out amazing.


Back to Anna & Julian's love story, we'll finish off today with Watercolor.

This is a true Valentine, because these two have a love that can last. If they let it...

On Amazon

So those are my first book Valentines.

I hope you all had a loving weekend, and if it's cold where you are, snuggle up!

Have a super week, reader-friends~

3 comments:

Barbara Watson said...

Midwest Siberia. Yes! That's where I live too. :-)

Unknown said...

I read this book and was sad to read about yellow flags in basketball. How did that get past editing? Did anyone mention that flags are in football?

Seriously?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.