Monday, September 23, 2013

DRAGONFLY for 99 cents and ROCKABET!

On Goodreads
Watercolor is on the way, reader friends!

We're counting down the final TEN days to Anna + Julian, and to celebrate, Dragonfly is only 99 cents!

Get your copy today~

Amazon | Barnes & Noble



* * *

Amazing blogger turned writer-friend Kelly Polark has a FAB new picture book out called ROCKABET: CLASSIC EDITION, and to celebrate, we're all putting together DREAM BANDS...

Here's the scoop:


If I could choose any band members from any bands to form the best band ever, these would be my rockin' picks:
Kelly P.

Band Name: A Hot Mess

First Gig: The Cosmopolitan in Vega$, baby, yeah!!!

Lead vocals: Ryan Adams of Whiskeytown and his solo band

Lead guitarist: Ryan, of course

Bass guitarist: Flea of The Red Hot Chili Peppers, because that would be crazy!

Drums: Neil Peart (I don't care if he's already gone, the man was a machine... A machine!)

I know. My dream band really would be a hot mess--primarily because my lead singer is such a diva. But I discovered he has the supernatural ability to counter Nora Jones's soul-sucking powers...

Anyway, back to Kelly's FAB book.

On Amazon
ROCKABET: CLASSIC EDITION can currently be purchased online at Amazon or at select bookstores. Hardcover books will be available at various online retailers and stores in October.

Kelly Polark is also the author of BIG SISTER, BABY BROTHER and the upcoming HOLD THE MUSTARD! from Meegenius. Come visit her on Facebook and Twitter! Check out her website and celebrity book recommendation site, Book Recs of the Rock and Famous.



READING ROCKS!

Kelly is the best! Here's wishing her all the success in the world~

Have a rockin great week, reader-friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool cover for Rockabet.
: ) CONGRATS, Kelly!

Kelly Polark said...

I love the title of your band!!!

I'm surprised that isn't a real band! :)

Thanks so much for giving me and my book a shout out, Leigh!!! :)