Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Breakin & a Hometown Signing!

Every time I read "signing," I read sighting... Like I'm a UFO.

So I'm with the family down South taking a little break, enjoying a little chilly sunshine, rejuvenating. I'm going to be offline for the most part this week, but I'm thinking of you guys! Hope you're all doing super~

Can't wait to get back in the writing saddle next week!

Many of you are on spring break this week, so have a lovely time!

And if you're in or around the Gulf Coast, stop by this special event at a little bookstore in Fairhope, Ala., a mere 10 miles from my old hometown...

I'll be joining superstars Abbi Glines and Steph Campbell for a meet and greet, Q&A, and book signing party.

I would love to see any of you who might be around!

So til next week, have a super week, reader- and writer-friends~ <3

12 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Have fun at your UFO convention, err umm book signing haha

Natalie Aguirre said...

Have fun at the book signing. Wish I could come. And have fun during the rest of your break.

Old Kitty said...

Awww wow! Have a great time at your book signing party!! Yay!! Take lots of pics and share, share, share!!

Enjoy! Take care
x

Kittie Howard said...

Congrats, Leigh! Enjoy your break. (A NO friend is leaving tomorrow for Orange Beach.)

walk2write said...

I know what you mean about cool sunshine. Yesterday was 80 degrees, and tonight it will be in the 30s! Crazy weather we're having. Hey, I know where Fairhope is. If I can convince hubby to take a little drive with me, maybe we can scoot on over there. Any good places to eat in that town?

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Leigh - enjoy that break .. and all those authors, aspiring ones too -enjoy that meet up at Fairhope ..

Happy Easter - Hilary

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break with the family and have fun at your book signing. : )

Coleen Patrick said...

Hope you're having a great break. Have fun being sighted at your signing!! ;)

Kelly Polark said...

How fun to have a signing near your hometown! Enjoy the rest of the break with your family, too!!

DL Hammons said...

I sure wish I could be there for a "sighting"! :)

LTM said...

Thanks, guys! It was a really great trip! And thanks, DL--it was too cool seeing friends in the crowd. Wish you'dve been one of them! :D <3

Unknown said...

generac generator inverter reviews get the best generator for home use